Industrial Furnace plays an important role in various industries in providing high temperature for multiple applications like metal industries and chemical industries. This is made up of supreme quality raw material and is quality tested in each step of production. This is anti-rust and corrosion resistant. We ensure complete safety and longer durability of our products.
Bogie Hearth Furnace
We are offering supreme quality of Bogie Hearth Furnaces.
These products are built from effective technology and the operating temperatures in them may vary from low temperature application with gas circulation to temperature above 1200°C. These furnaces are developed from durable materials and are offered with single bogie or double bogie, with motorized rack and pinion drive system, motorized or pneumatic door operation, effective sealing arrangement etc. It could be heated with the help of both gas and liquid fuel. It could also be electrically heated. We are also adept at offering radiant tube fuel firing for special applications [as in case of heat treating aluminium products] and charging machines for handling bogies. We always charge reasonable rates and are offering oil fired bogie hearth type tempering furnaces for the tempering of hardened alloy steel bars, coils and castings.The following are the salient features of our bogie hearth furnaces.
- Mechanized bogie drive
- Excellent temperature uniformity by re-circulating hot combustion products, by use of high velocity burners. In case of lower temperature, recirculation is effected by circulating fans aided by guide baffles
- Very close temperature control by P.I.D controllers
- Superior type insulation suitable for the hot gas circulation
- Separate combustion section to avoid direct heating by radiation
- Very uniform properties of heat-treated parts
- Ideal for long sections, coils and castings
- Counter weighted and motorized guillotine type lift and lower doors with door seals and arrangement for pressing the door against seal or alternative Lift and swing type doors to eliminate hot air leakage
- Sturdy bogie design to take care of the charge weight
- These products are offered in various specifications, sizes and designs
- They are known for long lives, high durability.
- They are also known for their strength and supreme maintenance.
- Temperature range is 550 to 1200 degree Celsius.
- Powder metallurgy
- Chemical industry
- Industrial ceramics
- Industrial glasses
- Iron and steel
With the help of our innovative technology, we are manufacturing and supplying excellent quality industrial annealing furnaces. These are known for outstanding performance, safety, reliability, efficiency and economical pricing. Our products are offered in various specifications, sizes and patterns. We adhere to the varied specifications of clients’ and adhere to leading market guidelines.
High Convection Heat Transfer Efficiency
The hydrogen atmosphere that is constantly utilized with support of a high convection recirculation fan is capable of increasing optimum temperature uniformity. This in turn, ultimately leads to better quality crystalline structure, decreased decarburization and homogeneous physical properties of the annealed material.
This system has proved its usage by utilizing high convection heat transfer along with swing-type hydraulic clamping and mechanical locks for safe operation.
The product gains optimum support from the base and the base is actually at the place where the high convection fan has been housed. It is highly capable of offering a location for both the atmosphere inlet and exhaust outlet.
Moreover, the excellent quality fan motor contains a superior variety of extended shaft and is of gas-tight, water-cooled construction.
Corrugated Inner Protective Covers
The corrugated gas-tight inner covers are known for their quality and are needed to contain the protective atmosphere. Corrugation is very important for offering better rigidity and it also provides more surface area, needed for heat transfer. The covers have been fabricated with the help of stainless steel and these could be either hydraulically or pneumatically clamped to the base.
Heating Hood and Bell Furnace
The bell furnace could be heated with the help of either electric heating elements or from gas fired burners. The electric heated bells contain various sorts and varieties of heating elements, which have been mounted on the refractory wall.
The process goes forward and the heat is transferred via radiation to the inner cover. The next step sees the gas burners being positioned in two rows and fired tangentially for promoting far better and uniform sort of heating of the inner cover. Every burner contains a custom built recuperator that is needed to provide preheated air and to vastly improve and increase the thermal efficiency.
Batch Type Forging Furnaces
We are offering excellent quality Pusher/Batch Type Forging Furnaces
which are very popular in the market and are largely used for ferrous and non ferrous forgings. Our forging furnaces are designed from effective technology and they use the best mix burner. Moreover, they are renowned for long lives and provide optimum heat performance. Further, it also includes optional accessories like Automatic on/off system panel board.
To improve and increase the overall efficiency of the furnace and quality of the products, the burner has been fitted on the roof. It ultimately helps the materials below on the hearth to be heated in a better and direct manner. We follow international guidelines and always use a recuperator to improve the operations of the furnace and to save more energy.Advantages:
- Low Fuel Consumption
- Burning Losses are minimum (less than 1%)
- These Furnaces are either Oil Fired of Gas Fired
- Continuous availability of stock at the rated capacity
Electrically Heated Furnace
We are offering exquisite quality Electrically Heated Furnace which are used for various heat treatment applications like annealing, hardening and tempering etc. For steel products and also for processes like solution treatment and homogenizing of aluminum products etc. These are renowned for their long service lives and are capable of handling up to 1000 kw of heating load. We have set new benchmarks in the market and are also supplying electrically heated ovens for drying, baking of electrical items such as traction generators/ motors etc. In order to meet the customer's requirement.
We are offering various sorts of Pit furnaces
which are applied for heating various metals or alloys of metals. These are offered in various sizes, patterns, specifications and are either gas fired or fuel fired. These can perform at different temperatures and have been designed in manners that the heat loss is highly reduced.
Safe operation is a necessary part of this furnace as the fan and heating elements have been completely separated from the load chamber. Metal lining is preferred and utilized in the complete work chamber which provides the furnace high durability.Following are the features of pit furnace:
- They can withstand continuous operation.
- Some of the pit furnace have plug in type of door/retort cover.
- Temperature is distributed uniformly.
- For longer element life heating elements operate on low surface load.
- The furnace is well insulated by using high quality bricks/ceramic fiber for energy conservation.
- Latest pit furnace uses automatic temperature control by digital controller with safety back-up non-indicating controller.
- Furnace operation is safe because of the use of safety interlocks and protection devices.
- Using fan motor with shaft and blades of heat resistant material with water cooled bearings air circulation is effected.
- Pit type furnace has very good hermetic sealing.
There are different types of pit furnace that are used:
- The pit furnace are highly productive.
- Temperature is distributed uniformly.
- The operation is very simple.
- The maintenance is easy and cost effective
- Element Pit Furnace
- Electric Pit Furnace
- Gas-Fired Pit Furnace
- Electric Retort Pit Furnace
- Gas-Fired Retort Pit Furnace
- Nitriding Pit Furnace
- Tempering Pit Furnace
- Gas Carburizing
- Carbo Nitriding
- Heat Treatment
- Bright Hardening
- Bright Annealing
- Bright Normalising
Lead Refining Furnace
We are manufacturing and supplying various sorts of Lead Refining Furnace which are widely preferred and used across different industries for processes like refining crude or melted lead. We only categorize a poor, malleable and soft metal in the form of a ‘heavy metal’.
Appearance of the metal depends on the following manners:
- Bluish white color when freshly cut
- Dull grayish when exposed to air
- Shiny chrome silver luster when in liquid state
The refining furnace is fabricated with the help of best available technology and grade raw materials and some other elements like carbon. This complete refining process is performed at high temperatures and usually includes various complex chemical reactions. We always charge simple rates.
Continuous Heat Treatment Furnace
We are offering excellent quality Continuous Heat Treatment Furnace, which are heavily used for functions like carburising, nitriding, hardening, case hardening, annealing, malleability, etc. Sealed quench furnaces, continuous conveyor furnaces and pit-type furnaces, qualify as famous varieties of heat treatment furnaces.
These are developed from exquisite technology and provide strength to products through heat processing. Our products are known for their long service lives and are available in resistance heated and gas/oil fired versions.
Our products could be simply maintained and are capable of accommodating a variety of materials and treatment goals with the use of optimized settings for heating and cooling temperatures, wait times, heating and cooling speeds, and ambient conditions. Competitive rates are our hallmark VNF supplies both the furnace and attendant equipments like controllers, ambient gas generators, and cooling units.
A. Pusher Type Furnaces:
These furnaces are renowned for their quality and have the capacity of operating at temperatures up to 1000 Deg. C. The items that are needed to be heat treated are put into the furnaces on trays and the loaded trays are then put into the furnace. After the process of heating and soaking is over, the material is taken out of the furnace and adequately removed from the platform. These furnaces have proved their worth and usefulness for processes like normalizing, stress relieving and various other heating processes related to different components. The overall oil consumption increases to 60-65 liters/tonne when the steel forgings are either normalized or hardened.
B. Batch Type Heat Treatment Plant:
These heat treatment plants are operated with the support and help of charging machines complete with automatic quenching system. These plants are operated by only one person and the oil consumption increases to 40 liters/ tonne due to the process of hardening/ normalizing and they increase to 30-35 liters/ tonne due to tempering.
C. Roller Hearth Furnaces:
These furnaces are designed with the help of remarkable materials and technology and they are used for continuous operations like heating various types of furnaces. Moreover, they are highly capable of operating and working at temperatures up to 1000 Deg. C. These furnaces are known for long service lives and could be oil fired, gas fired or electrically heated.
D. Mesh Conveyor Furnaces:
These furnaces are developed from grade raw materials and are used for continuous heating of components. The material is usually and effectively fed on the mesh conveyor. The mesh conveyor furnaces are mostly electrically heated, are durable, efficient, have long service lives and are highly capable of performing up to 1000 Deg. C. temperature.
We have mastered the art of designing and manufacturing world-class Coal Pulverizer
. These products are very useful to the long term success of Low Nitrogen Oxide combustion systems. Our Pulverizes are known for longer service life, reliability, efficiency and effective performance. Plus added attractions are strength and simple maintenance.Salient Features of Coal Pulverizer
- Continuous supply of good quality coal with different varieties.
- The firing of coal is optimum (100%) in use of F.S.D as compared to manual feeding where loss of coal is 25%.
- Less burning loss than furnace oil & fewer break down in furnaces which in turn increase its life span.
- Produces brown flames through chimney & environment friendly.
- Increases production up to 20% in conventional coal fired furnaces.
- Average consumption 60 to 80 Kg. PMT production depends upon good quality of coal. (i.e. 1st Grade of Coal)